"That's Very Smart"
Skip to main content

Topic: Sewer hose (Read 106 times) previous topic - next topic

Sewer hose

How do I find out what model number is the sewer hose on 2022 MB and where is a good place to buy one? Also, is it difficult to replace? Thanks

Re: Sewer hose

Reply #1
We are new too, but I think you’ll find sewer hoses are fairly standard, though some have ends that may help hooking up.  They will need to be taken off to fit in the storage tube.  If you’re after OEM, just call LTV and they will get you the right stuff. 

Reply #2
Thanks

Reply #3
My suggestion is to get a Camco Rhino Flex hose.  They are stiff, not wobbly like most, they will also collapse to a short length.  Mine short is about 5’ long,  extended about 12’ long.  I try to park so that on the average I is use only about 7’ of hose.
I have a fitting on one end of the hose with tabs that attaches to the rv drain.  The other end has to fittings, I just put it in the drain pipe when dumping.  When finished I remove my hose, I do not keep it connected.
To store hose in compartment, no fitting end goes  in first, the fitting end will not go in, unless you remove those pieces that prevent it from going in.  They are small.
Have fun dumping!
Harry
Tempe, Az
2019 Wonder FTB
Toad 2007 Honda Fit

Reply #4
That's great advice. Thank you!  Bill