"That's Very Smart"
Skip to main content

Topic: 2020 Unity LTV TB - Floor mats  (Read 397 times) previous topic - next topic

2020 Unity LTV TB - Floor mats

Hello,
Looking to buy some floor matts/liner for our 2020 Unity LTV TB.. I have found a liner on Weathertech and am wondering if anyone out there has had good luck with the fit? I have Weathertech mats for our vehicles and have always had good luck with the product. I'm looking at product #4415 221. I called their customer service and the representative could not give me an answer or confirmation that this would work in our LTV.
Thanks so much,
Cheryl

Re: 2020 Unity LTV TB - Floor mats

Reply #1
I can understand they would be reluctant to guaranty it would fit in a 2020 LTV Unity since they probably have never tried (or seen) one. However LTV doesn't make changes to the basic Sprinter cab structure, so I can't imagine it not fitting the same floor footprint. Even if LTV added something that intruded slightly, it would be easy to trim the Weathertec to allow for a minor difference.
I'm only disappointed that the mat is only available in black. I think beige or tan would fit my color scheme much better.
Flat Rock, NC

Reply #2
I have the same LTV and year as you and the Weather Tec mats fit perfect. Love em.
Todd W
"LTVnIT" on YouTube

Reply #3
I am a big fan of the fit and look of the OEM Mercedes Rubber Front Mat Kit. I also like that it is a 2 piece mat so it can be easier to take in and out.

Mercedes part number: 90768048019G33